Okay, so the past few months have been exhausting and long so I haven't had a lot of time to clean out my inbox and catch up on things. But now, since a new trimester has started and I've caught a pretty nasty cold that has forced me to stay home from school for 2 days, I think I've finally found some time to put this out.
So, I apologize for my lack of activity in the last few months. Thankfully, since this is my last tri, summer is right around the corner and I am looking forward to those three months of relaxation. I am going to TRY to write something out this weekend but there are no guarantees. Before I forget again, my good friend had tagged me in a '10 Facts' post and I have the time to do it now. So, here it goes:
Ten Things About Myself:
1) I just recently got into Dragon Age: Inquisition. I never played any of the other Dragon Age games but I really enjoyed this game. I had a female rogue Qunari Inquisitor and I romanced the lovely Iron Bull.
2) I would really like to become a better writer and an artist.
3) I am an introvert and the rest of my friends are either ambiverts or extroverts. Yep, it's so much fun having friends who always tease me for not wanting to go outside every second of everyday. I'm around enough idiots in school, thank you very much.
4) I've been asking for a Nintendo 3DS for FOREVER and so far half of my friends have gotten one without having to ask for one.
5) I really want a new laptop because right now I have a notebook and let's just say that it does not meet my standards.
6) I am currently in showchoir and I am going into another choir class next year for school.
7) I want to open up a YouTube gaming channel sometime in the future, maybe during the summer.
8) I want to buy nearly everything in the RT store.
9) I have an old iPod that doesn't store a lot of memory and I really want a new one.
10) I am SUPER hyped for RVB13 and I can't wait for April 1st.
I'm not going to tag anyone for this, partially because I don't want to and partially because I can't think of anyone right now. So, thank you to for sending me this and I'm super sorry it took me forever to do.
Now that I've gotten that taken care of and I've let everyone else know that I'm not dead, I'm going to TRY to get something done this weekend and have something posted. If not, then I'll try to have something out this week. Take care!